Annual General Meeting 2020
Aktia Bank Plc's Annual General Meeting was held on 16 April 2020 at 4.00 p.m. at Aktia's headquarters at Mannerheimintie 14 A, Helsinki.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Aktia updates the Notice to the Annual General Meeting and announces further precautionary measures
- Aktia's Board of Directors proposes postponement of decision on dividend payment
- Guidelines on remuneration for the governing bodies of Aktia Bank Plc
- Proposed new Board members
- The Board of Directors' proposal on the maximum ratio between fixed and variable component of total remuneration
- Charter of the shareholders' nomination board
- Revised proposal of the Shareholders' Nomination Board for the composition of Aktia Bank's Board of Directors and their remuneration
- Minutes (in Swedish)
- Decisions of Aktia Bank Plc's Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors
- CEO's review and presentation
In accordance with the proposal by the Board of Directors, the Annual General Meeting decided, taking into account the recommendations issued by the authorities', to authorise the Board to at a later date decide on the payment of a maximum dividend of 0.63 euro per share for the accounting period 1 January – 31 December 2019 with a payment at one or more occasions, however, at the earliest on 1 October 2020. The authorisation is in force until the Annual General Meeting 2021. The Board was authorised to decide on the record date and the date of payment of a possible dividend. Aktia will notify of the decisions separately.